Friday, April 12, 2013

Orientation Week

Finally starting school soon, dont need to rot at home anymore. I have already end my orientation week in Singapore Polytechnic in the last few days .
Day 1 At first knowing my new class which is DCEB/FT/1A02 is quite awkward as all are strangers to me but slowly i should be more open as i was back in secondary school. It went quite smoothly, actually know my whole class at the end of day one, had fun during the games and amazing race.
Day 2 was boring  most of us slept during the director's speech haha but watched some awesome performance by 2 of our school's CCA which is dance sport and Capoeira  .
Day 3 was our polytechnic flag day, my class was sent to Braddell, we split up and i went with my other 2 class mates which is Louis and Hai Ri to a nearby market place for donations. it is not a very bad place for donations as people have some changes after going to the market. Hai Ri went back first while Louis and I stayed behind and collect some more donations. we then met half of the class at holland village and rest of the class back in poly. We had lunch and a chit chat session after that and indeed we become more close than before haha. 

2013 DCEB/FT/1A02

Ps this is the only class photo i can find haha. Will get a better one next time!!

Monday officially will start lesson, hope can cope with it and do well in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment