Tuesday, April 30, 2013

~Weeks has passed by~

About 3 weeks or so since the starting of school, the life in polytechnic is very different from secondary school. lecturers rush to teach finish topics and we have to master it asap if not we be lacking behind. i fall asleep and when i woke up i am lost in class. Till now still quite lost and blur.. but will definitely try to catch up during this labour day break.. well it become a studying day for me as usual.
i dont really believe that i work hard it wont pay off.. so have to try my best.!
Been preparing myself to enter Dragonboat soon as my primary cca. i am afraid that i could not take the vigorous training and opt out or i am not even physically fit to join yet. so i been eating alot of food especially protein  to increase my muscle recovery rate as i increased the reps of my physical training . really wan to join Dragonboat since secondary school cant wait to have the shirt which have the Chinese character "Dragon" on my back. super cool. cant wait but afraid.

Oh well. hope things will become better!..

No comments:

Post a Comment