Monday, April 8, 2013

End Of Working Season

I know is late to post this as my work ends last week haha, i have ended my 4 months and a half of  holiday working in Tangs. Frankly speaking i cant wait for the last day of work to arrive.. but when it really arrive i have mixed feelings of it, can say i miss the people there and the work that kept me occupied. 4 days after my working season ends,.. i am seriously bored to death even though i work out regularly now, but luckily i found my favorite Korean drama that i watched years back, so i spend my last remaining holidays just to watch it, my cycle become.., wake up> eat > watch > eat> sleep, i watched until i lost track of time haha.
actually i already find it quite boring and tired to continue watching as i been watching for at least 4 days already . 

Recalling my work life, i learn alot from customer service to cashiering to admin work at office. is indeed an enriching work life for me indeed there is something for me to work towards and work for. 

Poly starting tomorrow another new phrase of life, hope to make new friends and hope that i make full use of my time to learn for the next 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment