Thursday, November 8, 2012

O level is over!!

O level is finally over.. after my 5 years of secondary school live is really come to an end with the last paper done this morning which is MCQ physic/chem paper haha a tricky paper though~ but got confident can do well in it. just worried for the overall results.. hoping for a 15. haha hope so.. i will  be praying hard for it
i must really thank all the people who supported me till today,it  is not a easy route i must say haha but this year is a year that challenge myself in all aspects.
even though o level is over! time to play! yay! actually i dont really feel that happy about it haha i mean not that excited i feel more bored.. like really nothing to do anymore except playing. my 3 years worth of books i dunno weather to throw or not is like been with me since i am in seconday 3 haha
cant wait for tomorrow's clique outing, can watch Ah Boys To Man! a Singapore National Service based movie!
haha for now my schedule is kinda packed as i going to work soon too so i wan to faster enjoy my this one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment