Thursday, November 8, 2012

Last Chemistry Practical Lesson 28/09/2012







~Flame Test for Substance X , Green Flame is observed~

















~A better shot while doing the same flame test~

















~ A mixture of  blue,green and orange flame!~















~ Copper 2+ salt added with Ammonium solution~















~ i forget what substance is this.. but it is Oxidising from iron 2+ to iron 3+ ~














These pictures is i took when the teacher is not looking haha >< most probably my 2nd last chemistry practical in my life (my last practical is during Os) as i plan to do engineering when i go to polytechnic! ya this practical i remember is very near to my O level practical is like a few days before or a week before.
 is our last experiment that we will be practicing and haha i did pretty ok for this but did like shit for Os but oh well hahaha no point dwelling it at least i am happy that i took some picture of my practical hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment