Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Self Declared Holiday And Birthday

My Os are almost over! left 2 more papers which is my Chinese and my science mcq. i got c6 for Chinese during June and i decided to retake to test my luck since can try againn.. y not? haha hope to make my certificate look more nicer haha and i dun think i be using my mother tongue as a subject  to enter polytechnic so ya haha kinda slack now.  this exam even though is still much smaller than A lvl and university level exam but it did almost killed me mentally and emotionally hahaha without the support of friends hahha i wont be able to hang on till now. to be honest if i did not do well i would be quite disaappointed as i really tried. friday paper is so difficult that i think i will really fail it haha.

last friday was a okok day as i got my DNT exam. and is very difficult.. not say donno how to do. the answers can be found on textbook but these question is uncommonly come out during exam so what we studied all did not came out what we did not studied came out. is seriously bullshit la the paper.. the whole class shake head sia. then my teacher personally sms me and ask how did i do. i do know how to reply but still have to say i did badly for it. feel bad felt that i disappointed him. but oh well enough of O lvls
on that day is also my birthday hahaa i got a birthday surprise by my clique at yao siang house haha was kinda happy that i forget about my DNT. so we had astons at tpy safra. we waited about an hour tilll our food come.. bored like hell. i ordered the grill fish with herbs and 2 portion of onion rings as i had fries that afternoon and mac and cheese is not avaliable and  basically i am so hungry i did not care how does it really taste like.then we had pool session after that, we wanted to bowl but then is full so we pool haha as usual i played like shit but had fun. my friends gave me a monkey doll as it looked like my shirt that i usually wear that have a monkey design on it. and a oppa gangnam style badge ahaha and a black jacket coat. really love those gifts.

then for the past 4 days i been playing sudden attack or dota 2 either one of them. actually kinda relies that game is not everything i do not have the fun feel anymore i just play because i don wanna study? and is time consuming Os ending in 3 days time. lucky i got a job in place for me. but dunno weather can cope with it or not.. oh well...... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment