Sunday, October 28, 2012

Middle of Os.

sorry to my viewers, if there is, for not really updating my blog these few weeks as i am currently having my Os but it will be over in 2 weeks time haha and i will definitely post pictures again^^. 
frankly speaking it is not easy to walk this road alone. sometimes i really wish there is somebody is walking with me. i thought of my ex as when ever i need someone she be there but yea i know is over already..long time ago is already over. but oh well it made me stronger to face everything alone.
i am most afraid of failing people expectations than my own expectations. when i see they place their hopes on me it make me work even harder.. but i fear more too. The fear of letting them down. 
i under performed during my science practical and to me is a very big blow as science is always my core subject, is one of my best and i aiming for an distinction in the beginning  now. i still have to do my best hoping to fight for a B3 at least.
before i work on science i need to prepare for my social studies exam which is tomorrow 29/10/12
 5 consecutive days of social studies really kills. could not memorise anything so i decided to do my notes ..and i took 2 days... now left 1 day to memorise 4 chapters.. about 15 essays?so ya.. i need to get my distinction for combine humanities. must not under perform.. 
mentally, emotionally physically tired. but what to do.. give my all..2 weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment