Thursday, November 8, 2012

Physic Present!




~ Light bulb key chains~









~Determining the brightness~











haha i know this is a very short post! but gonna share it anyway! this is the gifts from my physics teacher as a farewell and a good luck charm for O level. he gave my class light bulbs key chain that can be on and off using a slide switch, they come in 4 colors. Pink, White, Yellow, Green  but i only manage to take picture of 2 colors as it is my friend's and my light bulb! haha mine is the yellow one! they have a smiley face on it but mine got rubbed off by my friend and drawn as a sad face! haha if i am not wrong the interior of the light bulb should be a battery operated normal white LED(light emitting diode) then the colour is due to the coating of the light bulb!. i wait till my bulb spoil first before i break it open to see whats inside. hee hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment