Thursday, January 3, 2013

Commitment,Responsibility? The thing that drives me?


                  

Is like my 2nd day officially that i moved up to office for my work, it was a good experience for me for the past 2 days. my managers all seems fierce but all treat me quite good like they were my in-charge but they are not. Some manager give me food like homemade sandwiches and biscuit and say i should eat more as i am still growing and feel hungry during work, some gave me gifts and thanked me for helping out. i feel quite blessed as i feel quite like home as they were taking care of me even though i am just a  normal temporary part time stuff. they call me as "小弟弟" which means little boy in chinese.
even though  i have not see some bad side about working in office. but is my work place for next 2 months till end of march so i have to enjoy working there if not is going to be a hard time for me.

When i am at office i hold some responsibilities which is like i have to work till end of march with kinda fixed day offs. which is every Sunday and either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday   . and the responsibility of doing my current job scope which is checking of redemption letters and the company online store.
Even though i can like request for a off day but when i think of it. a single day off will result in a lot of pending work needed to be done so i did not request any day off
 the same thing apply when i am at customer service counter.
Every Saturday i will return to customer service counter and work, but when i know counter is lacked of people i would not ask for day offs. i just feel the responsibility is on me or i just plainly work for money.

For the past few days after work i feel nothing. emptiness is in me. i dunno weather isit i lacked of a companion or just because my responsibility have ended for the day and i dunno what to do and what to feel , felt lost? when i work i wan my work to end faster so that i can rest, but after work i feel like working somemore to kill the emptiness inside me. or this is called working life? too used to work..that without working. u feel weird? i dunno.. all i know without this commitment or responsibility my life wont move forward that much.

bitchspot.jadedragononline.com

escapefromrelationshiphell.com 












Do Not Own Any Of The Pictures


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment