Sunday, December 23, 2012

Work or stronger bonds?

My job scope will be changing very soon to office work and will have a standard schedule and day offs. at first i am kinda happy that i given another opportunity to work and learn more things in office as such opportunity for a normal part timer is quite rare, 
but i realise that i do not have the time to bond with my clique when my day off are kinda fixed now..realise i have not catch up with them for a while. kinda miss them..
but luckily i working with 2 people from my clique which is also one of my good friends. so i am quite close with them like in school.  
The problem is i kinda emphasis on bonding for my clique but now is also me who make the clique drift apart.. as work kinda cut off my updates of them.. hope we will meet up more often a

No comments:

Post a Comment