Monday, September 10, 2012

Prelim Resumes

After a week of holiday i am back to school.. abit odd wearing school uniform again haha dunno why.
had my maths paper 2 today... is quite durable but my mind got blanked when doing trigonometry wasted 20mins doing it but able to speed up my work and able to do the last page of the paper even though didnt complete the bottom half of the graph but is a good attempt by me. i think i have improved but i need to ace maths.!
My History paper did not come out what i studied but haha a good attempt too on source. all questions i am able to do. now is the speed of doing it.
i wanted to study for my physic for tomorrow paper after school but kinda lazy haha and slack with the rest half way keep talk about jobs and jobs thinking what to do after Os end in 59 days woosh!
we played chinese word game is a game that u either say 2 words or 4 words then u have to say another word by using the last word as your starting word. we played for 1hour plus till they have a forfeit which who loses the game have to treat ice cream.. and i lost haha.
we went to 7-11 nearby school and oh my the ice cream so expensive and there is 5 of us >< aaha so we switch to bubble tea!
slacked the whole day..hahaha. so means i have to study hard later. 39 days. full chiong and dont stop, thats my plan but i still lacking my fire. haha shall light it up again and force it to come back to me.


* I Do Not Own This Picture *

No comments:

Post a Comment