Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Day By The Beach Alone (8/9/2012)







~ A hole that is likely not caused by human but by a crab or some creature~









~Decided to sit further up the rock as is more comfortable~

















~Ships along the horizon ~






~Clear sky with the sun above~
















~Wave clashing on the rocks~













~Wave clashing in~









Today after my maths tuition at park way decide to go to east coast park alone. as my npcc study mates all have chalet haha they leave me alone =[ ahahs joking so yea.. feel like going to the beach again. walked from rock 2 to rock 5.. the old MacDonald is undergoing construction so i could not stay at rock 4 too inconvenient for me even if it holds some of my good memories with her. got my self a bottle of Coke zero and sit on the rock 5 at first i siting at the bottom very near to the water.. but is so uncomfortable so i moved up and sit on a smooth surface. took of my top and just lie there like a dead person haha . around 330 i decided to head back to Toa Payoh and find a place to study. i went to sky garden 12th floor.. is full people and saw some familiar faces there so i decided to go down to 8th floor roof garden. is a very quiet place a very good place to stdudy but quite warm so i decided to go to the library to have air con and study there. even though there is no table for me to do my revision, a single sofa is enough for me. studied my history there and fall asleep most of the times haha even though there is a sign saying no sleeping. but i doze off while reading about Stalin.

Today is a day that i remember most of my times with her.. but is already over. just recalling and misses the times. but oh well i can say is very soon i will move on completely. regrets will turn into a learning lesson even though it cant salvage the relationship but is a mistake learnt that will prevent problems in the future.

Holiday ending in a day. prelims will continue on Monday. time to fight for Os. no more playing. time to get serious. 45+ days left





No comments:

Post a Comment