Monday, September 3, 2012

Holiday Mood

haha today will not upload any picture that i took. just wanna share what i feeling now.
i just dont have the mood to study much today.. i just feel kinda tired and lazy to start studying. listening to techno music did not help as much as i expected. i do need the motivation to study. left 50+ days or even less to my Os and i still slacking around.. N lvl is tomorrow. so all the best to my friends who are taking it haha
been thinking recently isit really over? have i already accept the fact is already over? is. already a year. i still felt it is yesterday since then. i. did many mistakes by trying to replace her but i know is wrong. very wrong a mistake that i dun wanna do it again.. decided to let it fade naturally. i have grown and matured and i learned more. feel kinda bad actually for scolding my friend over his love personality yesterday night but have good intentions..just hope he changed to the better. if not he really have to go through what i went through which will regret at the later part. sighs. still regret.. all i can do is remind myself not to repeat it
cmon tomorrow.. let me study . SEPTEMBER please be better even though is the revision period for Os.. block periods, LSPs. endless sleep. am i prepared for it?
Dnt is crap i still thinking it sometimes.. i did not finish what i suppose to finish despite the effort i put in.. but is over already have to focus on other subjects.
Music = my life, my source for my feelings,


Music = My life, No music = No Life
*I Do not own this picture. it is copyrighted the link is below:


























taken from:
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/music/images/31267093/title/music-fanart

No comments:

Post a Comment