Monday, September 3, 2012

~Dreams~

Dreams? is what you desire? is what you want? hence you will dream? i did myself a experiment before which is think of something very often and before i sleep. and i really dream of that something. an Chinese idom saying
"ri you suo si, ye you suo meng"
translation means: Day of thought, Night has dream
                           The result of One's thought during the day, is one's dream during the night

it works! somehow my experiment.. but what if you do not think anymore but it come so suddenly.? is it what you truly want deep down your heart? or is it a Coincidence?
to me dreams do affect my decision making sometimes.
some dreams are opposite of reality, some predict the future. or some is what you really desire.
i had a dream last night and it really make me think and reflect again.. but is not something that i wan to dream again i guess??





*I Do Not Own This Picture*



No comments:

Post a Comment