Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Year, New Resolution, New Goal.

Happy New Year 2013. i know i am very late..to post this like a month and a week late but actually a few weeks of thinking i consolidate my this year resolutions and goals.
Last year is a bad year for me and my clique. i just dunno why but last year kinda stinks. this year my clique will be split up soon except a few still in same sch and same course,
After my JAE submission i got into Singapore Polytechnic. Civil Engineering with Business. i dont really know what to expect for this year. but oh well will start school at early April haha.
This year resolution that i have set myself is..

1) Be fit be more buff than now as i now like a walking bamboo. i dont want to be skinny anymore even though i know some good points of being skinny.
2) Change for the better hope my flaws will decrease every year haha.

very short resolution but a very big goal that i have set.
1) Ace my GPA in polytechnic and get a place in university. Degree with honors in Civil Engineering.

Actually i have a hard time deciding to fight for  a degree or not. i know i plan very early.. but i wan to have a  better life in the future. honestly speaking my plan is to study until diploma get a job and get married at the age of 25 haha. but nw. study untill degree with honors married at the age of 30 i hope.
i am a crazy guy who thinks far.

No comments:

Post a Comment