Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting and waiting

A tiring day i had today,had morning shift for work and gave out flyers to customers, delayed my lunch break for an hour instead of going lunch break of 2pm i went at 3pm haha very hungry and i finished my noodles withnin 5 mins. hahaha after work then went to bugis to get my pants and belt..i forget wheres the DBS atm. so i went around bugis plus(iluma) and couldn't find it..but i finally recalled and went all the way back to bugis junction to withdraw cash as i am going bugis street to buy my pants so incase they dun accept nets so just withdraw cash. after buying i head down to Toa Payoh to meet Yao Siang and brought food and went up to Jeffrey's house to eat dinner and do Jerry's birthday present !! we draw a pig and his number on a plain shirt using fabric paint haha i do admit my painting is a fail haha. i miss my usual last bus and took a different bus back to my estate. kinda tired.. tomorrow is afternoon shift. =[.. i working until 9.30pm haha sianx
thinking and wondering..when will u be talking to me again..? .. hai..waiting a chance and a time to try to talk to u again..u been in-active in your social world too..isit cus of me..i dunno..

No comments:

Post a Comment