Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brotherhood Love (22/1/2011)


One of my best friend as good as my brother, was standing under the sunlight so i wanted to take a photo of him then i saw this, similar type of photo which i upload recently with the sun behind, but this photo is instant blank which make it very unique 












Another best friend also a brother to me did this,
cool right? 3D sand heart shape will do someday when i am out to East Coast   











                                             
These 2 photo taken on 22/1/2011, that time i am very down so me and my 3 best friend went to East Coast actually the main purpose is for me to make me feel better there. and yes i feel much better when i am with them that time. can count on them when i needed company, love them lots~

No comments:

Post a Comment